300g 鸡脚 (去骨煮熟)
1-2粒 洋葱 (切片)
1小匙 泰国疯柑叶 (切丝)
少许 薄荷叶 (切碎)
少许 芹菜 (切碎)
少许 红辣椒 (切碎)
1. Slice bread.
2. Mix the butter and garlic well.
3. Spread the bread with mixed butter garlic.
4. Sprinkle with heabs.
5. Bake at 150°C until it is golden color and crunchy.
6. Serve with mushroom soup or a cup of coffee.
7. Clean up your kitchen after meal. Hahaha...
Please give it a try, it is really tasty and easy to make. I and my family like it soooo much.
The "legs" will come out after you bake it, and this is the specialty of macaron. According to Sunny and Sidney again, without the "legs" it is not consider as macaron. Haha, so funny.
Coffee macaron made by Ah Shui, hehehe...
Tea break prepared by Ling Zie,
I like the class as we are able to hands on and make our own macaron, each student will do one recipe. I can conclude that the class was fun as I can learn macaron from there and also get to know some new friends. Thanks to Sunny and Sidney for taking the efford to travel down from KL to Penang to conduct the class, nice meeting all of you and of course, hope to see you all again in the future.
I was searching for chef miniature since long time ago, finally managed to find it. The height of the miniature is about 10cm only, so can you imagine the size now? Hehe, cute ler! Also, the miniature chef that I was looking for is chef with bread/cake, wooo, that's why not easy to get lo. And most important thing, don't be too expensive...hahahaha...
80g brown Sugar
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
25g rolled oats, blend until fine
60g chocolate chips
*Add whatever nuts that you like.
1. Beat A till light and fluffy.
2. Add B and cream well.
3. Add C and mix well.
4. Add D and mix till well incorporated.
5. Drop a big heap spoon of the dough into the well prepared tray. Leave some space in between each dough.
6. Bake at 170C for about 20 minutes or until done.
This is a very easy to do recipe. Try it at home la. For ingredient D, you may add in whatever ingredients: nuts, white chocolate chips, oats, or other ingredient which you like. I sprinkle with some poppy seeds also, hehe...
Since I like baking so much, and my blog is about my baking life, so I decided to bake something for all the bloggers on that day. Early in the morning, I woke up and get ready all the ingredients and start to bake my brownies. I was not only busy with the brownies, but also busy with taking all the photos, the photos of how I make the brownies. Hehe…
Agnes Chang’s recipe:
250g dark cooking chocolate, broke into pieces
150g butter / margarine
180g soft brown sugar (I put 120g only)
3 eggs, lightly beaten with
1 tsp vanilla essence
120g plain flour, sifted
120g toasted nuts, coarsely chopped
4 tbsp icing sugar, for dusting
1. Melt dark cooking chocolate and butter by either using a double boiler or microwave power medium for 2 minutes. Stir until mixture is smooth.
2. Add brown sugar and stir well.
3. Add eggs and stir well.
4. Add flour and stir well.
6. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180C for about 30 minutes or until cooked.
7. Cut into pieces when it is cool and pipe with glace icing.
50g icing sugar + 1 tbsp water until smooth.