Cinnamon Roll

This is the first time I baked cinnamon roll at home. Again, let my smart bread maker perform its job and my job is to "throw" all the ingredients into the bread maker, smart ler (I mean myself)... hehehe...

After one and a half hour, the dough was ready for next step.Roll out dough into rectangular shape, brush with egg wash and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Sprinkle with raisins.
Roll dough into log, cut it into small portion.
Transfer to greased baking pan. Let it proof until double its size.
Bake in oven for 10 minutes.Done!!!
Enjoy la...

4 comments:

Breadpitt said...

o gosh , i love cinnamon ......

Ah Shui said...

haha...me too! u bake this before?

CRIZ LAI said...

Yummy!! Can I have some with walnuts instead?? I felt so hungry after looking at the buns for so long. Any spare left? :P

http://crizfood.blogspot.com/

Ah Shui said...

Haha...sorry, all in stomach d, in fact i should say all in jamban liao...ahahhaha...adding walnut? haha...such a great suggestion again...